17 Apr COVID-19 Vaccine: What Pediatricians Can Do Now
With it being World Immunization Week, we felt it was only appropriate to provide you with the following AAP resources around the COVID-19 Vaccine for Children.
As stated by the AAP, “The COVID-19 vaccine is our best hope for ending the current pandemic. COVID-19 vaccine is currently authorized for some adolescents and will likely be authorized for adolescents 12 years of age and older soon. Start preparing your practice now.”
The information found on their resource page will be updated regularly, as data about the vaccine for children becomes available. This page covers:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Here you can find answers to many of the most questions about these new vaccines.
- Implementation in Pediatric Practices
- Common questions and answers related to implementation of CVOID-19 vaccine in your practice.
- What Pediatricians Can Do Now
- Guidance on how pediatricians and their teams can start preparing for the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Getting Paid
- View guidance on how pediatricians who administer COVID-19 vaccines in their practice, can get paid.