14 Aug Flu Season Information for 2020-2021
Every flu season brings a new list of manufacturers and NDC codes. But, not to worry – the Pediatric Success Series is here to help!
As a reminder, the current influenza VIS (dated 8/15/2019) is still valid for the 2020-2021 season and will remain valid throughout the season unless significant changes are made to the CDC’s recommendations.
Below are some important links regarding the 2020-2021 flu season.
- Pink Book – Comprehensive information on routinely used vaccines and the diseases they prevent
- CDC Guidelines – Guidelines published by the CDC for the current flu season
- CDC FAQ – The CDC FAQ page for the current flu season
- CDC Vaccine Price List – The CDC Vaccine Price List includes the Pediatric Influenza Vaccine Price List
- AAP Recommendations – AAP recommendations published for the current flu season
- VIS – Printable Vaccine Information Statement, including 30 additional languages, for the Influenza vaccine
- VFC – Details regarding the Vaccines for Children Program for the current flu season. (Updated 8/1/2020)
Be sure to check this page regularly, as it will be constantly updated.