05 Oct Overwhelmed and Understaffed
The kids are back to school (masked and unmasked), Delta is surging, there is a significant volume of patient visits and calls, and practices are drowning trying to meet the patient demand.
For that reason, the Pediatric Success Series has decided to focus this quarter’s spotlight on How to Lighten Your Workload When Overwhelmed and Understaffed.
Throughout this quarter (from October through December), we will be sharing conversations with industry experts and bringing you the tools your practices needs to remain patient and family centered, during times of high-stress and low staffing.
All of these resources will be published to our spotlight page on a constant basis. Be sure to bookmark this resource page, as it will be constantly updated with new content.
It’s Time: Rethink How You Communicate with Your Pediatric Families
Live CEU Webinar
- Date: Tuesday, October 19th at 12:00 PM Eastern Time
- Presented by Dr. Sue Kressly, MD, FAAP and Dr. Kristen Stuppy, MD, FAAP
- Webinar Discussion Includes:
- Why pushing communications to families has become essential to practice survival, during this time of stress
- Creative ways practices might use communication to create lasting bonds with the families they serve
- How to accomplish this important work with shrinking practice resources
- Click here to reserve your seat now