OP Notify™ is an all-in-one patient communication platform powered by industry-leading technology and fully integrated with OP’s EHR solution. With OP Notify, you’ll be able to increase:
- Parent satisfaction – provide parents with child appointment reminders
- Staff performance – automate the patient communication process, removing the need for human intervention
- Practice revenue – eliminate no-shows by providing patients with email, text, and phone reminders
The solution includes:
- Reliable, performance-driven messaging engine
- Seamless demographic exchange of information
- Automated email, text, and call reminders
- Ability to schedule and automate communications
- Real-time updates for cancellations and rescheduling
- Robust HTML editor for easy and professional email creation
- Advanced recipient targeting
- Sophisticated, pediatric-specific recall engine for overdue well visits and vaccinations
The OP Patient Portal is a feature-packed resource that expands the benefits of OP beyond your office walls. It saves your practice valuable time and money – by linking patients securely and directly with the information they need, while enhancing patient communications and payment processing.
- Make online payments (with select clearinghouses)
- Register new patients
- Send prescription refill requests
- Submit school and camp form requests
- Schedule flu clinic appointments
- Post lab results online
- Place immunization records, allergy lists, and asthma action plans on the portal for easy access
- Allow your triage nurse to answer non-urgent messages during natural office down time
The portal is certified for Meaningful Use, so you can feel confident knowing you are meeting your reporting requirements.
OP Mobile gives you access to our popular EHR features on your iPhone® or iPad® – anywhere you are. Babies get sick at two o’clock in the morning and ear infections don’t take weekends off. Start accessing your patient records outside of routine office hours with the OP mobile app.
- Write messages on call, or dictate them using Siri
- Take photos, or attach pictures to encounter notes – conveniently documenting conditions
- View schedules, so you can quickly reference your upcoming appointments
- Access key clinical lists such as problems, allergies and medication lists wherever you are
The OP Mobile app is free to download at The App Store®, but you must own the OP Patient Portal to pair your device.