2021 Office Visit E/M Coding Changes: Case Scenarios for Pediatric Practices
Dr. Sue Kressly, MD, FAAP presents several case-based scenarios allowing you to test your coding skills. Get a better understanding of where you need to focus your efforts as you prepare for the coding changes.
In this video, Dr. Sue Kressly, MD, FAAP reviews:
- 2021 CMS Final Medicare Physician Fee Schedule
- Brief overview of coding changes: Time and MDM
- Review of what does/doesn’t count when choosing E/M levels
- General approach to choosing Time vs MDM
- Case-based scenarios: you code it!
This is a great opportunity for you and your staff to practice coding without risking actual revenue.
This webinar is a part of the always-free Pediatric Success Series – which is packed with tips and tricks for independent pediatric practices. Register for the webinar and gain instant access to all premium content, including our Practice Checklist for preparing for CPT changes