EFFECTIVE: October 1, 2018
We may collect information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit, access, register, fill out a form, or otherwise use OP Services. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, etc. (“personally identifiable information”). We will collect personally identifiable information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from accessing, using, or otherwise engaging in related activities with the OP Service.
We may also collect non-personally identifiable information about Users whenever they interact with OP Services. Non-personally identifiable information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users’ means of connection to OP Services, such as the operating system and the Internet provider(s) utilized and other similar information.
Office Practicum may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purpose:
- To Provide OP Services: As needed to provide access to, and proper use of, the OP Services.
- To improve customer OP Service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the OP Services and resources provided on or through OP Service.
- To improve our site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and OP Services.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. By providing an email address or other contact information, a User opts into our mailing list, and they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or OP Service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- Third Party Service Providers: Office Practicum may also share your personal information with its third-party OP Service providers (such as its hosting partners) to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and other OP Services we use to operate the OP Service and maintain a high-quality user experience.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on OP Services.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above, and as may be permitted by any written agreement between us.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at OP Services from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Public forums: You should be aware that any information you provide on or through certain OP Services (e.g., the Ideas Portal and listserv forums) may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
Correcting and updating your information: Customers may update or change the personal information they have provided Office Practicum by logging into the OP Service and providing such additional information where applicable. If you are our customer and would like to gain access to, or request deletion of information we have collected, please contact us at (800) 218-9916 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Acceptance: By using this OP Service, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use this OP Service. Your continued use of the OP Service following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.