When you join the OP Community, you not only gain access to industry-leading technology and a vast community of like-minded pediatric practices, but also a team of clinical, financial, and technology experts who know what it takes to run a successful pediatric practice. From our front-line support to our medical director, we have the experience and product expertise needed to help your practice thrive.
- BJ Bloom, RN is OP’s Clinical Product Innovation Manager. Prior to joining OP in 2012, she spent 17 years in nursing and served as a Pediatric Primary Care Director of Nursing. During that time she was also the EHR implementation lead.
- Suzanne Berman, MD, FAAP, has been an OP user since 2001. She is co-founder and managing partner of Plateau Pediatrics, the first NCQA-certified Level-3 Patient-Centered Medical Home in Tennessee, and OP’s Assistant Medical Director.
- Susan Kressly, MD, FAAP, is OP’s Medical Director. As a practicing pediatrician with over 25 years of experience, she brings a unique perspective to product enhancements and developments.
- Rebecca Nace is our RCM Implementation Manager and has been with the company since 2014. She and her team are responsible for ensuring that our billing clients transition to OP RCM without disruption to their operations.She has a master’s degree in project management, a bachelor’s degree in health information management, and the Registered Health Information Administrator credential.
- Alisa Vaughn, CMPE joined the OP family after spending 20 years managing the operations of privately-owned physician practices. Prior to her role as OP’s Vice President of Operations, she implemented OP at her pediatric practice. She leverages this experience every day as she improves upon our implementation processes and procedures.
- Gil Kochman has over 24 years of senior leadership experience in finance and medical billing. Currently, he is OP’s Vice President of Pediatric Billing Services. Prior to OP, he worked for athenahealth, which purchased Anodyne, an RCM and business intelligence company Gil founded.
- Cindy Malek is OP’s Senior Subject Matter Expert on Meaningful Use and PCMH. She’s been with OP for over eight years. Prior to this, she spent over 20 years in the medical software industry. She’s been an NCQA Certified Content Expert since 2016.
- Edward Donaldson is an Interoperability Product Manager at OP. Since 2009, he has been involved in the successful certification of nine products for programs including CCHIT, PQRS, and ONC. Ed has also served on work groups for CommonWell, Carequality, EHRA, HL7, and several HIEs.
- Mike Matlack is one of OP’s founders and current Chief Information Officer and President. As the head of the OP development team, he’s responsible for bringing new products and enhancements to life. Prior to OP, Mike worked at NeXT Computer, Inc., General Electric’s Global Research, and Anderson Financial Systems where he was responsible for software development and systems engineering.
Your pediatric practice can thrive. Our experts can help.