Behavioral Health Templates
Out of the box, OP includes a package of over two dozen behavioral health-focused templates, giving your clinical team the blueprint they need to discuss difficult topics, write detailed documentation, and maximize claim reimbursement.
The package includes both symptom and diagnostic templates, relevant to the DSM-5, and separates out anxiety and depression templates individually for more specified care. They can also be modified or adjusted by your providers based on the needs of your practice.
One of the most powerful ways these templates can be employed is in the way they work with our other groundbreaking behavioral health tool, the OP Mental Health Monitor.
OP Mental Health Monitor
Imagine being able to view an analysis of data from internal behavioral health-focused surveys like the PHQ-9 and GAD-7, identifying patients who are most at risk, and tracking their scores to account for changes— both positive and negative. With OP’s Mental Health Monitor, this exact information is displayed in an easy-to-use dashboard that helps you quickly and accurately take action, empowering your clinical team and streamlining the process of monitoring these patients making it more likely for your providers to catch changes before it’s too late.
The OP Mental Health Monitor empowers pediatricians and their clinical care teams, delivering functionality to:
- Easily monitor all patients designated with behavioral health concerns
- Quickly assess the effectiveness of interventions by tracking behavioral health survey scores
- Visualize trends in survey scores using charts and graphs within the dashboard
- Identify high-risk patients that may require more immediate attention
- Manage and track referrals to ensure your patients are getting the treatment they need
While OP is not the only pediatric EHR to offer this sort of functionality, we are the only EHR to provide it built-in and out-of-the-box.