A simple solution to decreasing traffic in your waiting room
Arrival Notification, known as “Curbside” arrival, is integrated into OP’s pediatric-specific EHR, allowing you to significantly reduce the volume of people in the waiting room.
From scheduling to arrival to care, everything is performed and documented in OP:
- Remind patients of appointment time and copayment amount prior to visit
- Monitor arrival of expected curbside visits from OP’s Tracking Screen
- Instruct patients to proceed to specific exam rooms
- Collect copayments digitally via the text link
Key benefits of Arrival Notification
- Reduce the number of human interactions
- Eliminate workflow inefficiencies because it’s integrated into OP’s EHR
- Increase patient collections while offering contactless convenience
- Provide staff with peace of mind
If your practice has a separate sick entrance or portion of the practice, incorporating Arrival Notification into your workflow means you can free up this space to use it for other revenue-generating purposes, including more exam rooms or lactation appointment rooms. Plus, if there isn’t a separate area for sick patients, the need to share the space with sick and well patients will be eliminated.