EFFECTIVE: October 1, 2018
We may collect information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, Sites, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, etc. (“personally identifiable information”). We will collect personally identifiable information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
We may also collect non-personally identifiable information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personally identifiable information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet Site provider(s) utilized and other similar information.
Office Practicum may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purpose:
- To Provide Sites: As needed to provide the Sites offered by the Site.
- To improve customer Site: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer Site requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the Sites and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and Sites.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. By providing an email address or other contact information, a User opts into our mailing list, and they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or Site information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- Third Party Site Providers: Office Practicum may also share your personal information with its third-party Site providers (such as its hosting partners) to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and other Sites we use to operate the Site and maintain a high-quality user experience.
- Legal Requirements: In addition to the purposes described above, we disclose personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. We may also share such information if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Site, or as otherwise required by law.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Public forums: You should be aware that any information you provide on certain Sites (e.g., the Ideas Portal and listserv forums) may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
Correcting and updating your information: Customers may update or change the personal information they have provided Office Practicum by logging into the Site and providing such additional information where applicable. If you are our customer and would like to gain access to, or request deletion of information we have collected, please contact us at (800) 218-9916 or emailing email@example.com.
Links to other website: A Site may contain links to other websites and web applications that are not owned or controlled by Office Practicum. Please be aware that we do not determine and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave the Site and read the terms of Site and privacy statements of other websites and web applications linked to the Site.
Your Acceptance: By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.