OP and the OP FHIR API is ONC 2015 Edition Cures Update Certified. User can access Office Practicum’s ONC Certification at: https://www.officepracticum.com/op/population-health/onc-certification
To Access OP FHIR API:
- Contract Requirements: If you are contracted with Office Practicum for OP EHR software (Version 21), you and your patients can access OP FHIR API. Your use of OP FHIR API may include connection with third party applications. Restrictions on use of OP FHIR API are outlined below, and use is further subject to the terms and conditions in the Office Practicum API License Agreement which is supplied to you upon contracting.
- Costs and Fees: associated with use of OP FHIR API are described below.
- Documentation for Access to OP FHIR API, including instructions, specifications and recommendations are here: https://www.officepracticum.com/op/fhir-documentation
- If you wish to use OP FHIR API for purposes outside the scope of those described in the Office Practicum API License Agreement, including custom integration development and/or value added services, please contact email@example.com for costs and terms and conditions.
- Requirements for Use.
- API Keys. User must obtain an API Key through the registration process available at https://www.officepracticum.com/op/fhir-documentation to use and access the OP FHIR API. User may not share your API Key with any third party, must keep your API Key and all log-in information secure, and must use the API Key as your sole means of accessing the OP FHIR API. User API Key may be revoked at any time by us.
- Compliance. User agree to comply with all terms and conditions of this API Agreement, all applicable laws, rules, and regulations, and all guidelines, standards, and requirements.
- Use Restrictions. User shall not use the OP FHIR API for any purposes beyond the scope of the API Agreement. Except as may be expressly set forth in the API Agreement at the time of use, without limitation of the foregoing, User shall not at any time, and shall ensure its authorized Users do not:
- print, copy, modify, create derivative works of, display, adapt, translate, distribute, disclose, decompile or reverse engineer the OP FHIR API granted to you or any third party
- sell, pledge, assign, rent or lease, transfer, or commercialize the OP FHIR API or any derivative works thereof, in whole or in part, or take any action that would result in any third party obtaining any ownership of or other intellectual property rights in or to the OP FHIR API or any portion thereof
- allow, expose or provide unauthorized access to the OP FHIR API
- use the OP FHIR API in connection with or to promote any products, services, or materials that constitute, promote, or are used primarily for the purpose of dealing in spyware, adware, or other malicious programs or code, counterfeit goods, items subject to U.S. embargo, unsolicited mass distribution of email (“spam”), multi-level marketing proposals, hate materials, hacking, surveillance, interception, or descrambling equipment, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or otherwise offensive content, stolen products, and items used for theft, hazardous materials, or any illegal activities, or attempt to cloak or conceal the identity of User, or third party Applications when requesting authorization to use the OP FHIR API
- remove any proprietary notices from the OP FHIR API
- use the OP FHIR API in any manner or for any purpose that infringes, misappropriates, or otherwise violates any intellectual property right or other right of any person, or that violates any applicable law
- combine or integrate the OP FHIR API with any software, technology, services, or materials not authorized by Vendor
- design or permit Applications to disable, override, or otherwise interfere with any Vendor-implemented communications to end users, consent screens, user settings, alerts, warning, or the like
- use the OP FHIR API in any Applications to replicate or attempt to replace the user experience of OP Software
- use the OP FHIR API or Application(s) to develop or promote any products or services that are competitive with OP products
- directly or indirectly, export, re-export, or release the OP FHIR API to, or make the OP FHIR API accessible from, any jurisdiction or country outside of the United States.