26 Mar Responding to the COVID-19 Crisis – Balancing Patient & Practice Needs
The COVID-19 crisis has created uncharted territory for pediatrics. You are working under circumstances that none of you have trained for. How should you be responding to this pandemic?
Check out a recording of the webinar, Responding to the COVID-19 Crisis – Balancing Patient & Practice Needs, presented by Sue Kressly, MD, FAAP and Chief Medical Officer at Office Practicum.
In this webinar, you will:
- Review disaster management principles
- Discuss the impact on patients/families and how to respond
- Evaluate practice team impacts
- Examine business impact and how to mitigate
- Remembering to take care of yourself
Learn how to manage this pandemic while balancing the needs of your patients and practice.